Sunday, April 27, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...


So, I've been away for a very, very, VERY long time. Anyway, all i could say is that during these M.I.A days, I've been through a lot of mind blowing experiences, not to mention that I've hit the big 3.0! Well, that's another different story that i will tell in due time.

I am now more relax with myself and I've adopted an old saying... "Take things one step a day and enjoy it to the max!" I've a new passion in life now, realized that some friends are not worth keeping and the best part is that I've found someone to love (and he loves me back! He he...). It all sounds too good to be true since I've been so sad and depressed the past years. Will also reveal this in due time.

Thus, one of my resolutions in my 30 lists of what i will do when i turned 3.0 is to always, i repeat, ALWAYS write in my beloved bloggy as if this is my own personal diary. I hope and believe that I'll be able to keep my promise.

Have a nice Sunday people...

:)


No comments: