Monday, August 10, 2009

~A NEW BEGINNING, A NEW START~

After all the tragedies this few months, there is actually a silver lining on the horizon. So much sadness and pain but alas, the outcome is so worth it.

I would never have guess that after all this time, my life path would be something so different from my imagination. There are things that I've wished I've handled it differently, but come to think of it, nope... would never trade these experiences at all.

I am more mature in my way of thinking. Not old, mind you, but more at peace with my way of thinking. How funny it is to be writing like this when before, I could not even comprehend this form of expression.

Well, suffice to say, embrace your life with a smile. There are times when it'll sucks but if it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger.

*************************************************************************************

No comments: