Monday, February 9, 2009

New Year, New Me!



It seems that I've been making a habit of writing once a year in this blog. Hahaha... I'm laughing at my own craziness. ;D

Actually, I've been very, very busy with my life in 2008 that i really don't have the time and strength to write in my own blog. Sigh! I know, i know... I'm guilty as hell but at least it's a brand new year with brand new resolutions to complete. :P (In my case, i make sure i only have less than 10 resolutions each year - based on personal experience and plain sheer laziness! :D)

2008... Oh how a year past me by just like that. Lot's of personal events occurred in my life. Friends come and go, boyfriends come and go, age comes and goes... Yikes! This one particular matter really can't be helped so might as well accept the facts of life.

One thing I've learned from 2008 is that i am much more stronger than I've ever been. I've always been intimidated by people, events, decisions, etc. I guess it's all the process of growing up and i am one now. I've woken up from my deep slumber to become someone that I'm proud of. I know what i want in life, i believe in myself and i will not let myself be dictate by anyone but me. Gosh! I'm full of positive energy!

So, goodbye 2008 (sorry, a month too late) and hello 2009!



************************************************************************************

No comments: