Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Third times a charm



2008 brought many adventures along the way. One particular momentous adventures was me climbing the Mount Kinabalu, of course... :D I've climbed this mountain twice before when i was younger. Well... since i am still young (:p), I've decided that it will be very meaningful for me to climb it for the third time on the year that I've turned the big 3 + 0... Hahaha... Overall, it's been one hell of adventure and i've decided to never again attempt it in the future (Can't walk straight for nearly two weeks! Yikes!). It was fun, don't get me wrong but it's time for me to find new adventures to toy with. Below are pictures taken during the 2008 action adventure by not so adventurous lady... hehe...


1st pit stop: Pekan Nabalu - the souvenirs' haven



Another reason for stopping - Emergency! :P



Breakfast is a must!




View to kill for...



Smiles for the camera - with our wonderful guide


Will be back with part 2. More pictures on my mission to conquer Mount Kinabalu.


************************************************************************************



No comments: