Monday, March 23, 2009

~ 2009 : DEBT DIET FOR A BETTER ME ~


Woke up by reality and must say that I've been neglecting my finances for far too long. Thus, this year i am declaring the debt diet for a better me ~ Aleanajoan's Style! :)

It's even worst now, what's with our economic situation and all. I might just give up and give me some retail therapy but then again, that might even make it worst.

So here how it goes:

This is a declaration to myself that i will make sure to pay all my debts (credit card especially) on time and i will not stop until I've finished every single cents i owe to them. Might sound harsh, yes i know... Might even sound depraving me of my pleasures of shopping but a woman has to do what a woman must do... Huhu... I only hope i can pull this through and not be tempted to put my hands on those lovely goodies of pleasure! Huhu...

So goodbye shoes, goodbye handbags, goodBYE MAKEUP and HELLO woman of the nature 2009! (Sia mo tinggal di hutan suda nie... huhu...). This is the NEW ME...

*************************************************************************************

~ Moral of the story ~

Kalo shopping tu kan, ingat ingat lah urang susah yang tinggal di afrika (mama sia yg bilang tu tau). Bagus lagi kamurang kasi derma tu handbag, kasut, &%#@* etc sama durang sebab teda juga kamurang guna tu tau. Mummy nampak masi lagi ampai ampai sana lantai nie... Ataupun, kasi mummy lagi bagus... (kuang kuang kuang)

~ Adengan di atas telah dicut sebab tia sanggup dingar lagi tu leteran. Huhu... ~

*************************************************************************************

No comments: