Thursday, March 19, 2009

After the fever, comes the cough... urrghhh...

I'm feeling much better now. The fever's gone but now comes the agonizing throat singing. Sighh... It's really not cool at all to be getting sick. Being sick brings you to a place where your state of mind plays havoc to your emotions. I really am trying to be positive but it's really hard. Even this morning, i woke up early and felt so down, i cried myself back to sleep.

Thoughts about past moments made me reflects on my past actions. There are some things that i would like to undo and there are some that i would like to forget. It's true that your past actions will haunt you back and karma has a way of sneaking in its revenge when you least expected it. Alas, i am only human and we human do make mistakes. My only comfort is that all the mistakes that i made before has made me into a better and probably a wiser person too. I might wish now to go back to my past and change everything but come to think about it, I'll probably done the same thing all over again.

So cheer up girl... Everyday is a brand new day with brand new experience to be embrace. You might feel down now but that's what chocolate is for, to comfort your mind, body and soul. :D

*************************************************************************************

p/s - the state of mind of this author at the moment is so depressing due to lack of food. It is advisable for everyone to always never to forget to take their breakfast every morning to prevent from ever being in a total mess... :P

Moral of the story -
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get! (si Forest Gump yg bilang, which i think is a very wise words...)

*************************************************************************************


No comments: