Friday, April 24, 2009

~ Pssttt... Another Obsession... ~

So i have another obsession that's keep playing on my head, which in the end will kill my beauty sleep unless I finish it. The new Indonesion sinetron (Soap opera drama! :D ) called "DEWI".

Ohhhh... Me soooo likey likey it when I accidentally saw it on my visit to JB. Somehow, I do envy them cos they have nice food and even better choice of tv programmes since they can receive tv channels from Singapore and also Indonesia. Not really a big fan of soap operas but this is one nice sinetron, eventhough i saw only one episode... Sighh... (Who bah that 'samseng' guy that likes Dewi???? Me soooo wanna know nie... Driving me nuts! Huhu)

So... back to my trusty all time favourite & multifuctions tv substitute ---> YOUTUBE!

Ohhhh... The wonders of modern technologies... :D

*************************************************************************************

p/s - In case you don't find me for a few weeks, I'll be in front of my laptop! See you next month!


*************************************************************************************

No comments: