Wednesday, April 8, 2009


~The writer in me ~

I have this sudden urge to write my thoughts and feelings this very morning. Something in my mind has been nagging me to write about this issue.

Contrary to what some people believe, I do NOT write because it's the in thing or because I saw you writing and therefore, I also want to write. You might think that I'm following in the trend because it's glamorous and so on.

Well... Hello there people... I am writing here not because i think I'm the Queen Mother or some fancy smancy smarty people. I write because i love expressing my 2 cents opinions. It might not be informative but what the hell, I am here because i want to!

I never claimed that i luvvvvv writing neither do i want to be some professional writers. I just write because i've been writing diaries since like ages. Now, it's just a change of pastures. Instead of books, i am using electronic methods to commemorate the advancement of our 21st century modernisation of life.

Sighhh... Sometimes people just like to make assumptions. Life is full of @#$%^&**

*************************************************************************************

No comments: