Wednesday, February 24, 2010


~ CRAPPY FEELING WITH A CAPITAL "C" ~

It's one of those days that you feel so NOT on top of the world, where you feel like bashing up people like nobody's business. Hell... I feel like bashing myself up now.

I've just realised that I'm not so immune to people's mechanism after all. I seriously thought I was invisible but sighhh... I'm human after all. What do I do in cases like these? I'll usually clammed up myself and refused to even have the remote interest of entertaining the matter. However, I also found out just now how creative I can be in pursuing the matter, MY way.

I just gleefully make the matter worst by using the word "guilty". Ahhhh... Somehow, my day's not so bad after all. Now... I can just sit back and relax and see how the "guilty" cringe like a worm into the center of the earth.

Oh... I know I'm evil with a capital "E" right now. Hell... the title should be Evil theme for all I care but am not so evil that I don't even smile to the world. Then again, being civil by giving a big fat smile is in itself evilness in the making.

Oh... guilty is so in today... No need to be angry... just get EVEN... :P

p/s - author's mood is REALLY evil right now she doesn't have any sane thoughts in her mind other than making the world feeling guilty as hell... :P


No comments: