Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~ A NEW PASSION ~


It is true as they say that the older you get, the more you will think things through before you decide on your course of actions. Being a person who was so restless in the past, I've found that nowadays, I don't want to rush into anything, be it sleeping, eating or even watching the tv. Called it old age ( NOT! :P) but I called it as making my peace with myself and the world around me. This is all thanks to my new found passion (though... not soooo new) that is yoga.

Cliche it may seems but yoga has taught me a lot. Where before I was plagued with body issues, low self-esteem and the lists go on and on and on, now I only find myself craving to accomplish that particular poses. Maybe this peace of mind happened because I was distracted from my self- destruct thoughts when doing the poses. Or maybe, it could be also because my schedule is so hectic, I've to drive like a mad woman from point A to point Z! :P

Suffice to say, yoga has given me a new lease in my life and I definitely will never trade places with anyone else. Now... Could anyone pleaseeee tell me what is Adho Mukha Savnasana all about? :P


P/s - For more info on yoga, you should visit this website on http://www.yogajournal.com.



No comments: