Saturday, January 15, 2011

~ CAN YOU DUET? ~


So you think you can duet? Better still can you sing? I mean, really really REALLY sing well? Last night was the grand finale in D' Junction and what a blast it was. 

For one, the parking was full to the MAX! Not to mention the weather was not really in favour of the event. Or maybe I should be thanking the rain god cos if it doesn't rain yesterday, there'll probably be twice NO parking. Aiyaaa...

So, there we went into the venue & whad-da-ya know... it's full to the brim! (Should have taken the hint from the amount of cars parked every where...even in front of the rubbish collection area... eeuuuwww...). We even ended up sitting near the toilet (doiii... of all the places.. haha) but should be thankful that at least I don't have to sacrifice my poor feet for the sake of beauty (hey, it was Friday nite & we girls who are height-challenge MUST wear high-heels. I repeat MUST...  :P )

I saw all the contestants sang their hearts out & was thinking to myself, "woahhh... they're so brave man...". To sing in front of a big crowd plus the 'cheering & booing' takes lots of guts & for that, I salute them all. In my eyes, they're all winners regardless whether the performances were great, good or plain boring. ;D

So, cheers to all the winners last night and hope to see you or some other new contestants next year. 

p/s : Oh... forgot to mention, the winner took RM5k! Kinda easy money but then again, nahhh... I'll pass. Psssttt... Maybe if the price was 10k or above, I know I'll be the first one lining up begging for the form. hehe.. ;P


No comments: