Friday, January 14, 2011

~ MY MAMA SAYS BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY ~

Yup... yup... It's so true. Been told most of my lives but at times am so guilty of not practicing it. During uni days, always forgot to take my breakfast. Sometimes because of "less" money (students' lives... ;P) and also plain lazy (need beauty sleep, my bed so warm & nice, I really don't want etc...).

Since I started working, I've tried my best to curb my "eveeelll" ways... haha.. So, I started practicing taking my breakfast everyday. Sometimes I will go and haunt my normal "kedai" (Ah vui, Sri Keningau, etc... just to name a few) and when there are days that I am plain lazy, this is what I usually take; BISCUITS!!!

Yeah... kinda NOT healthy but I love it. It's even better if it's choco favour. Lurveeeee it soooo much. Oh... Plus some hot drinks. Hot milo or teh-o sui would be sooo nice...

Talking bout this, I think I better get my butt off & head for the pantry. Gotta stock up with some hot breakfast before facing my darling students. ;D

No comments: