Sunday, January 23, 2011

~ IT'S CONFIRMED. DISTEMPER! ~

2:07am. Still awake & worry sick of Ruby's conditions. Been to 2 vets and this morning, Dr. Mary informed that Ruby has distemper. Gosh! My poor baby! She's been in pain few days back and we didn't bring her to the vet as soon as we noticed it. Dr told me that these 1 - 2 weeks are the critical periods for her. Ruby has to fight her illness on her own.

Was so down but I won't give up that easily. She's like a part of me now and I really don't want to loose her. Not when I haven't exhausted all possible ways. Now, currently trying to treat her with vita c. after researching through the net.Whatever the outcome is, at least I've tried my best in helping her . Hopefully she'll pull through. Keeping all my fingers crossed. I really hate to see her in pain but she's been brave so far.  I love you Ruby. Please get well soon. Huhuhu...


No comments: