Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~ FOOK YUEN~

Last night I had this really craving for something yummy. Was thinking really hard & decided to treat myself to some feel good & 'lotsa' choices of food. Best place at that hour? Fook Yuen!

Fook Yuen is a restaurant located at Gaya Street, KK that caters to all sorts of yummy food. Best thing is it is a halal eatery (contrary to its name) so you can basically lepaking with your Muslims friends for some fiesta there.

So I head out there last night and straight went into their bakery... umm... ummm... ummmmm... so many choices so not good for the waist line...huhu... Let me show you how delicious the food looks.


Fist stop... These chocolaty cakes... 



The 2nd batch... (Notice the odd one out there? It's strawberry rolls! hehe...)


 Next stop, these mouth-watering "lauk"... huhu




 The 2nd batch of this savory food (Rice version!)... ;P




In the end... this is the price I had to pay for my 'food journey'.


Count count count... It all cost about RM24.50. What da ya think? Worth it? hehehe... I know it's worth my tummy but again, not so for my waist line... sighhhh... Now I have to blog about exercises thingy! Lol... ;P


No comments: