Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~ NEW YEAR, NEW RULES ~


Came to the office just now & was delivered with "shocking" news!

MEMO: PENGASINGAN TEMPAT DUDUK PELAJAR DI KAFETERIA DAN GERAI MENGIKUT JANTINA???!!

 

@#$%^&*!!!! What on earth was this new rule about??? Who the hell came up with this BRILLIANT piece of crap? I thought we're living in this modern society & still someone came up with this piece of @#$%^^&*!

 

It's enough that we've made our students suffer with all these rules & regulations but to have to endure this kind of rule from such a short-minded person is way beyond my simple comprehension. Common lah, we're in IPTA bah... why do we have to reduce ourselves to below than 'kelas kambing'? Worst! It's our own people who presented this self-righteous rule. Aaisshhh... I really hate this current development happening here right now. For ones own personal agenda, the whole society perish along with it.

 

Now, I can't help but feel so sorry for my students. To be subjected to such a degree of oppressions is so sad. Yes... I had to use the word "OPPRESSIONS". Doesn't it fall under this category? Wasn't it enough that we had made the students suffered so far? Do we REALLY need more rules like this?

 

I can't wait to see the next development. I can smell 'fireworks' in the making!   


No comments: