Monday, January 17, 2011

~ I'M A PROUD MUM! ~

Hahaha... Sorry! Not in that way but I've just bought a really adorable & sweet puppy. She's a Rottweiler / German Sheps mix & boy can she sleeps. I guess she's still a baby & it's kind of a new experience staying in a new place. 

I know some will have reservations regarding their breed. In fact, I did too in the beginning. Then, one look and a hug & I fell in love with her. She's so sweet. I know it's going to be a tough few months training her but I hope I can handle it, the good, the bad plus the smelly part (poops... what else? :P ).

So, being a new mum here, there are so many things that I need to learn. Some advices on how to take care of a new puppy will be really awesome :D.

ps: By the way, her name is RUBY, even if her colouring is  mostly chocolate. Don't you think it's a wonderful mascot for my confession of a chocoholic's blog? hehehe... 
  

No comments: